I Pre-sales Technical Support
1. Take part in the preparation work of the project and give reference advice within reach when the buyer begins to carry out the project plan and equipment type selection.
2. Send related technical engineers and sales personnel to carry out deep communication with the technical stuff of the buyer and give the initial equipment type selection solution.
3. Supply the process flowchart, technical data and facility layout of the related equipment to the buyer for his design of the factory building.
4. Provide an engineering example of the company for the buyer’s reference during type selection and design. Simultaneously provide the related stuff of the engineering example for technical exchange.
5. Inspect the production field and process flow of the company. Provide documents related with the logistic management system and the quality control system.
II Project Management in Sale
1. Regarding the project with its contract signed, the company carries out the project management covering the overall process from contract signing to the final check and acceptance of the project. The basic steps are as follows: contract signing, floor plan graph determination, production and processing, minor assembly and debugging, final assembly debugging, delivery inspection, equipment shipping, terminal debugging, check and acceptance.
2. The company will appoint an engineer with abundant experience in project management as a person in charge, who will take full responsibility for project management and liaison. The buyer should confirm the packaging material and leave a sample. The buyer should also provide the material for pilot run during assembly and debugging for the supplier for free.
3. The preliminary check and acceptance of the equipment can be carried out in the supplier’s factory or the buyer’s factory. If the check and acceptance is carried out in the supplier’s factory, the buyer should send persons to the supplier’s factory for check and acceptance within 7 workdays after receiving a notification of equipment production completed from the supplier. If the check and acceptance is carried out in the buyer’s factory, the equipment should be unpacked and checked with the presence of stuff both from the supplier and the buyer within 2 workdays after the equipment arrives. The check and acceptance report should also be finished.
4. The equipment installation scheme is determined through the agreement of both parties. Its debugging staff will guide the installation according to the contract and carry out field training for the user’s operating and maintenance staff.
5. On the condition that the water supply, electricity, gas and debugging material are supplied, the buyer can notify in the written form the supplier to send personnel for equipment debugging. The expense on water, electricity, gas and debugging material should be paid by the buyer.
6. The debugging is carried out in two phases. The equipment is installed and the lines are laid in the first phase. In the second phase, the debugging and pilot run is carried out on the condition that the user’s air conditioner is purified and the water, electricity, gas and debugging material are available.
7. Regarding the final check and acceptance, the final test is carried out according to the contract and the instruction book of the equipment in the presence of both the supplier’s staff and the buyer’s person in charge. The final check and acceptance report is filled when the final test is finished.
III Technical Documents Provided
I) Installation qualification data (IQ)
1. Quality certificate, instruction book, packing list
2. Shipping list, list of wearing parts, notification for debugging
3. Installation diagrams (including equipment outline drawing, connection pipe location drawing, node location drawing, electric schematic diagram, mechanical drive diagram, instruction book for installation and hoisting)
4. Operating manual for main purchased parts
II) Performance qualification data (PQ)
1. Factory inspection report on performance parameter
2. Acceptance certificate for instrument
3. Certificate of critical material of the main machine
4. Current standards of product acceptance standards of product
III) Operation qualification data (OQ)
1. Testing method for equipment technical parameter and performance index
2. Standard operating procedure, standard rinsing procedure
3. Procedures for maintenance and repair
4. Standards for equipment intactness
5. Installation qualification record
6. Performance qualification record
7. Pilot run qualification record
IV) Equipment performance verification
1. Basic functional verification (check on loaded quantity and clarity)
2. Check on the conformance of structure and fabrication
3. Functional test for automatic control requiremen
4. Providing a solution enabling the complete set of equipment to meet the GMP verification
IV After-sales Service
1. Establish customer equipment files, keep the uninterrupted supply chain of spare parts, and provide advice for customer’s technical updating and replacement.
2. Establish the follow-up system. Visit the customer periodically when the equipment installation and debugging is finished to feed back use information in time so as to ensure the sound, stable and reliable operation of the equipment and remove customer’s worry.
3. Make a response within 2 hours after receiving the buyer’s equipment failure notification or service requirement. Arrange maintenance staff to reach the site within 24 hours, and 48 hours at the latest.
4. Quality guaranty period: 1 year after the equipment acceptance. “Three guarantees” carried out during the quality guaranty period include: guarantee of repair (for the complete machine), guarantee of replacement (for wearing parts except man-made damage), and guarantee of refund (for optional parts).
5. Establish a service complaint system. It is our ultimate goal to serve our customers better and accept the supervision of our customers. We should put an end resolutely to the phenomenon that our personnel seek payment during the equipment installation, debugging and technical service.
V Training Program for Operation and Maintenance
1. The general principle of training is “high quantity, high quality, rapidness and cost reduction”. The training program should serve the production.
2. Course: Theoretical course and practical course. The theoretical course is mainly about equipment working principle, structure, performance characteristics, application range, operating precautions, etc. The teaching method of apprentice adopted for the practical course enables the trainees to quickly master the operation, daily maintenance, debugging and troubleshooting of the equipment and the replacement and adjustment of specified parts.
3. Teachers: Major design of the product and experienced technicians
4. Trainees: Operating personnel, maintenance personnel and related management personnel from the buyer.
5. Training mode: The training program is carried out at the equipment fabrication site of the company for the first time, and the training program is carried out at the production site of the user for the second time.
6. Training time: Depending on the practical situation of equipment and trainees
7. Training cost: Providing training data for free and accommodating the trainees for free and charging no training fee.